Want to buy hardtop & full doors for '95 YJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Want to buy hardtop & full doors for '95 YJ

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-28-2002, 08:10 AM   #1
Steve Midgett

Want to buy hardtop & full doors for '95 YJ

Looking for hardtop and full doors for '95 YJ Wrangler Rio Grande.

Prefer spice hardtop and interior door panels and white doors.

Within driving distance of Philadelphia, PA.

skmidgett@aol.com

Steve Midgett is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2002, 09:35 PM   #2
jfarrell

I don't know if you're looking for something in good condition or something that will just "work." I have an all black hardtop that is in fair condition with full fiberglass doors that I would really like to get rid of. A ride like that you might want something nice. If you are looking for a function only thing, they work great. Anyone else interested let me know. Need to clear out some garage space!
jfarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2002, 05:28 AM   #3
Missin44

If Steve isn't, I might be. How much you want, color of doors and you location?

SoupedUpYJ@hotmail.com

Dave
'92 YJ, 4.0L, 5 spd, OX Locked front, 4:10 gears, BDS 3.5" lift, reverse shackles, Ford 8.8 Limited-slip rear, York OBA, JB Conversions SYE Kit, CV driveshft, Centerforce II clutch, Big Daddy Step Rock Rails, Skid Row Top Prop, Big Daddy OffRoad Front Bumper, Yokahoma Geolander 32's, Rokmen Riddler differential cover
Missin44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.