Vacuum Lines / Diagrams / Trans & Engine - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Vacuum Lines / Diagrams / Trans & Engine

Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 04-18-2010, 03:53 AM   #1
CrushJeep

Vacuum Lines / Diagrams / Trans & Engine

I am very curious to know where all the vacuum lines go from the back of the transmission on my 1993 Jeep Wrangler 6 cyl YJ. They were laying on the catalytic converter and all melted together. I think i have them all back the way they are suppose to be by being very careful when seperating them. But i just want a double check and cant find any Vacuum line diagrams for the complete Jeep from engine to transmission.

Also, are the vacuum lines from the transmission at all intertwined with any connecting to the engine (ie. Fuel system, etc) I am very curious. I do know the vacuum lines on the transmission are for 4x4 but thats all i know.

Anyone know ???

CrushJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2010, 09:36 AM   #2
MDonovan8
1994 YJ Wrangler 

With the engine running you should be able to shift the 4WD from neutral to 2WD to 4WD to diagnose which line is the service, lock, unlock and vent.

These two should help you...

Tags
engine , transfer case , transmission , vacuum lines

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.