Vacuum line pics - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Vacuum line pics

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBest deals on Yukon Gears at JeepHut.comNeed Ace Engineering products? JeepHut has you covered.

Unread 08-16-2011, 05:08 PM   #1
linderblock
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Vacuum line pics

Just put engine back in after 2 year resto, and while I have the vacuum diagrams, they are not a big help as they label items with cryptic descriptions. Looking for any engine bay pictures which would show vacuum line connections. 1990 YJ, 4.2 liter. I'm a newb to this forum and apologize if they are listed somewhere on the forum. I did do some searching but didn't see any. Thanks

linderblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2011, 08:07 PM   #2
UnFocused
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Here you go:

http://home.sprynet.com/~dale02/list.htm

Although descriptive of a CJ7 it's 99% accurate for the YJ.
UnFocused is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2011, 06:30 AM   #3
linderblock
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Perfect. Big help. Thanks.
linderblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2011, 06:32 AM   #4
Matt24138
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Wow that should be a sticky. Bookmarked with a quickness.
()_) ()_)---)_)
Matt24138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2011, 02:00 PM   #5
robertcrav
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I've seen those diagrams before, and don't mean to hijack, but does anyone have actual pictures??

I'm specifically looking at where the distributor vacuum line goes as I've de-nuttered my Jeep for Ca smog nazi reasons....

Thanks!
Robert

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.