Vacuum Hoses 90 YJ 4.2L - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Vacuum Hoses 90 YJ 4.2L

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 09-16-2001, 06:34 PM   #1
muddymark

Vacuum Hoses 90 YJ 4.2L

90 YJ 4.2L stock. I am sure that I have a few Vacuum hoses out of place, and is effecting my performance and gas milg. The diagram under the hood is the same in the haynes book. Some of the items in the diagram are different than what I see on my engine. Where can I find a better or more specific diagrams?

Looks Great, Runs Horrible!
muddymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2001, 10:30 PM   #2
Rage

I kinda have the same question but mine is for the 2.5. I think there are supposed to be two vacuum hoses hooked up to the stock air intake but there are no hoses that I can find to go there. I have searched the net and have had no luck. The haynes manual is totally useless!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.