ujoint / driveline all screwed up please help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > ujoint / driveline all screwed up please help

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Unread 05-04-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
codeman398
1993 YJ Wrangler 

ujoint / driveline all screwed up please help

so my ujoin is stuck in the rear driveline and cant get it out. i hit it with a hammer and started to put a dent in my driveline so i cant get it out.

and when the ujoint broke it broke one of the screws on the straps that hold the ujoint to the yoke. i tried to extract it with a reverse cut drill bit and i drilled the hole off to the side a little bit and it wont grab enought to pull it out so i took the yoke off and just tried to drill it all the way out and retap it and it wont even drill all the way through. i dont know what to do it seems like everything i touch breaks. please help yall

Unread 05-04-2011, 10:41 PM   #2
MJMPC
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Of you dented your driveshaft you may have to replace it at least have it checked.

http://www.dav.org/

MJM Powder Coating
Elizabethtown Ky.

http://www.cityprofile.com/
MJMPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2011, 10:46 PM   #3
codeman398
1993 YJ Wrangler 

i was hoping i wouldnt have to get it replaced kinda short on money

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.