Turn Singal Madness - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Turn Singal Madness

Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955RCV Axles at CCOR15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 02-09-2005, 01:59 PM   #1
rick95

Turn Singal Madness

heres the problem...my left directional works great. my right directional does not for some reason, It makes the clicking noise but the lights dont flash.

When headlights are on : park light works, right directional does not, rear light works

When the headlights are off : park light does not work, directional does work, rear does work

in both cases, no lights are blinking...is this a problem with the turn singal lever on the steering wheel or something else Help PLease!

Also. when i turn my headlights on, the right turn singal is always on on the dash (but doesnt blink, it just lights up)

rick95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2005, 02:25 PM   #2
Yoink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick95
heres the problem...my left directional works great. my right directional does not for some reason, It makes the clicking noise but the lights dont flash.

When headlights are on : park light works, right directional does not, rear light works

When the headlights are off : park light does not work, directional does work, rear does work

in both cases, no lights are blinking...is this a problem with the turn singal lever on the steering wheel or something else Help PLease!

Also. when i turn my headlights on, the right turn singal is always on on the dash (but doesnt blink, it just lights up)
This indicates you probably have a broken light somewhere. Go along your right side and check for any lights that are out or broken. I'll bet one of them is dead somewhere.

AIM - XDemiG0DX42
Yoink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2005, 01:11 PM   #3
nola3133

Same Problem

I have the same type of problem with my turn signal too. The left works fine but when I try the left the light turns in the dash but does not blink. Also, none of the lights on the right side of the jeep blink when its switched to the right. Let me know if you find out more on the problem.
nola3133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2005, 02:31 PM   #4
AFjeep

Replace the bulbs. Check the cheapest and easiest first...
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][B]95 YJ, 2.5L, flowmaster exhaust, pretty much stock. Future upgrades; 2.5" RE lift, 31" tires, Posi-Lock, cheap winch. Anyone wishing to donate funds, please PM me![/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
AFjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2005, 02:41 PM   #5
teqmod

Sounds like you may have a ground problem. Check your various grounds and clean any rusted oned as best possible

91/93 YJ's merged 4.0L ax-15 8.8 w/Detroit TB spacer SOA SuperShortSYE
01 Cherokee stock
03 Yamaha R1 "Couldn't catch it if you tried"

teqmod is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.