Tuffy console - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Tuffy console

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 05-02-2013, 11:01 AM   #16
JeeperDon
Patience, Grasshopper

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaskiE View Post
How wide is yours Don?
I made it 6.5", since that was the ok part of the Tuffy. Eliminating the 8" part is why the stereo is sideways.

Unread 05-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #17
HaskiE
Thread Reviver

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperDon View Post
I made it 6.5", since that was the ok part of the Tuffy. Eliminating the 8" part is why the stereo is sideways.
cool. someday, when my jeep is no longer a rusty pile of **** I'll build something like that!
#theneverendingaxe
HaskiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #18
RockWoRM
Don't Fear the Jeeper

1992 YJ Wrangler 

I have the standard Tuffy 6.5" without the CB/Stereo space. Since I don't have the CB in it, that little bit extra gives me plenty of storage space for all the junk I put in there. Again, Tuffy's are pricey, but they are a very good product, IHO. You do get your moneys worth.

WRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80 CHOPPER View Post
Knowledge is a tool, without knowledge, you are just a tool.
RockWoRM is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.