Tube Fender Questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Tube Fender Questions

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 02-24-2010, 03:57 PM   #1
Gearhead231
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Tube Fender Questions

So i took off my flares and they arent going back on. So i have about 350 dollars to spend, and i really want tube fenders. Does anyone know of any companies that have a good product for an inexpensive price?

Cherokee Creto-This is my cherokee... there are many like it but this one is mine, I will love my cheroke form the day of ownership untill the day it dies, I promise to modd it and beat it after said mods... i promise to treat all other cherokee owners as family even though they are complete strangers.... and promise to jeep on forever
Gearhead231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2010, 04:04 PM   #2
ZillaKing
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Check these out: XRC Armor Tube Fenders - Smittybilt
Summit Racing Equipment sells these for $299.99 for the pair. Might want to check around and see if anyone has them cheaper, I'm putting these on my YJ. I hope this helps.
ZillaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2010, 04:37 PM   #3
CLIMBaMTN
1995 YJ Wrangler 

with half that amount you can make your own that are better than any you can buy...
CLIMBaMTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2010, 04:42 PM   #4
VACJ5
1991 YJ Wrangler 

can you weld or know someone who can? Jeeptubes.com and White Rhino Fabrication's Online Store

BeachMetalWorks Custom CNC cut Jeep parts & more
VACJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2010, 05:04 PM   #5
rlfa83
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Offroad Utopia | Your One Stop For All Your Offroad Needs.... local guys near me that makes/sells them. 150$ for a set
rlfa83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.