Tube bending NE Conn / Central Mass? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Tube bending NE Conn / Central Mass?

TJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitGreat prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 08-11-2011, 12:13 PM   #1
Firefyter-Emt
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Tube bending NE Conn / Central Mass?

Hey guys, I am looking for someone that can bend me a pair of rear legs to match the YJ Family cage. I bought a soft top half cab but need the family bar. I am not having good luck finding a family bar and was thinking that maybe I could have a new pair of rear legs bend and just replace the slant bars. Unless anyone has a family cage cheap!

Firefyter-Emt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2011, 12:42 PM   #2
Firefyter-Emt
1995 YJ Wrangler 

OK... I may have a plan. My guy that bends tubing can only do smaller stuff (1.75") BUT I think if I use that and the race car roll bar padding, it may come out to the same diameter when the roll bar covers are back on.

So the favor I have, can anyone take a few degree measurements for me? I pretty much want to find out the measurements. I can have the pipes bent for $40 plus the tube (another $40 if I go over 10 feet, less if it's under) Much cheaper than finding a new family cage.
Firefyter-Emt is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.