TSL swampers or MT bias Baja Claws - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > TSL swampers or MT bias Baja Claws

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 01-21-2002, 08:06 AM   #1
JACKED

TSL swampers or MT bias Baja Claws

I want one or the other, I am going to go with a 33x13 on 16 inch rim with the TSL's or a 33x13.5 on a 15" rim with the claw, if u guys had to pick one which would u go with, and is 16 inch rim to big. I have always run 15" so any info will help thanx
Justin

Unread 01-21-2002, 11:28 AM   #2
osburn
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Which TSL? All the Interco tires are called TSLs (Three Staged Lug). If you're talking about a Jeep that sees a fair amount of pavement, I don't think I'd consider bias ply anything. The radial Intercos really don't last very long on the pavement. I know mine sure aren't gonna be around much longer. But I doubt the baja claw has much pavement pounding life in it either. We sorta need to know your priorities to help much.
osburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2002, 02:49 PM   #3
JACKED

The tires I buy Need To be great on Loose rocks, Solid Granite, Deep mud and wet roots.
these are this is the TSL tire I want http://www.4wheelparts.com/product2....s=INTE&cat=TIR Hopefullly That is more helpful, Thanx.
Justin
Unread 01-21-2002, 03:19 PM   #4
osburn
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Well that's a good tire for what you described. Might even consider the Boggers if you're not concerned about the pavement. Those are likely to be the absolute best in the environment you're describing.
osburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2002, 03:43 PM   #5
JACKED

I run a 35" tire now on 15' rim and am going down to 33"s. well the tire I want only comes in 16" rim so am i only Gaining an inch of clearence btween my tires and my fenders.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.