Transmission mount configuration - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Transmission mount configuration

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 11-23-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
trwedgn
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Transmission mount configuration

I'm putting my transmission mount back on and I have three pieces, the mount that bolts to the skid plate a flat bar plate and a flanged plate that has a hole in it for the transfer case stabilizer on one end and a rubber mount for an exhaust hanger at the other end. Obviously, the mount that bolts to the skid plate goes on the bottom, but which of the other two pieces goes on the top?

trwedgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2013, 09:23 PM   #2
bpounds

1988 YJ Wrangler 

That doesn't sound right. Should just be the trans mount and the stabilizer bar. Looks like this.

bpounds is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.