Tow Bar Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Tow Bar Question

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comEliminate Hood Flutter!!!Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
Robob69

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Tow Bar Question

I bought a crazy heavy duty tow bar for my YJ the other dat and it is not the Adjustable type. This type clamps on the bumper from both front and back.
Problem is that it matches up to my frame mounts... Can I move over to one side or the other and still tow ok?

Robob69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

This exact same question was posted yesterday. I dont remember the answer and honestly dont know it. If you search for the thread though the answer is there. I think it had harbor freight in the title but I could be wrong about that. Just search "Tow Bar"

[QUOTE=Magnum;14117863] I gave the Jeep the required offering of $$, sweat, and blood, and everything works fine now. -- Jim[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ldso;16498409]. It started with a $200 axle, and a few thousand dollars later I was done :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Luuca;16122017]diagnose the real issue before you start going all Obama on it - spending mad cash you'll need for other important things.

Ask me how I know...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Overhead;17658665]this is also my second set of RC springs this year. I'd rather spend the money again and get something that will last.[/QUOTE]
Siva283 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.