Tj steering componets? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Tj steering componets?

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Headlight AssembliesThe Retrofit Source / JW Speaker LED Headlight GROUP BUY!

Unread 05-21-2011, 06:19 PM   #1
Ronnie-Evans
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Tj steering componets?

So currie doesn't make a set up for yjs and the full traction kit is way to expensive what mods can I do to make the Tj kit to work if it will at all?

Unread 05-22-2011, 05:15 PM   #2
Ronnie-Evans
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I'm referring to the tie rods/drag link set up. Any help guys?
Unread 05-22-2011, 09:51 PM   #3
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

What kit are you referring to from Currie? Before I'd buy a kit and have to modify it, I'd go talk to the guys at WFO Concepts and have them set me up with some one ton TRE's.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 06:18 PM   #4
Ronnie-Evans
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Currie makes a heavy duty tie rod/ drag link set up for like 400 bucks for the Tj but nothing for yjs. My main concern would be the widths
Unread 05-25-2011, 02:21 AM   #5
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

The TJ draglink is bent in stock form I believe. Thinking you'd come out cheaper (even buying the reamer) with the WFO set up.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.