TJ seats in a YJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > TJ seats in a YJ

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Artec JK Under Armor BellypanEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-05-2002, 03:08 PM   #1
Zmeb

TJ seats in a YJ

Does anyone know if there is an adapter or if this will work??? I have an 89 yj with seats out of a 98 TJ. Thanks Michael

33 BFG
Zmeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2002, 12:26 AM   #2
Zmeb

anyone>>>
33 BFG
Zmeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2002, 06:47 AM   #3
mike's90YJ

I have seats out of a 2001 TJ, that had been rolled, in my 90 YJ, I found no adapter, and had to remove the seat adjustment rails, so that they sat at a comfortable level, the seats are definatly better than the originals, but i also had to drill holes and add some 1/8"x2"x12" steel to the original bracket to bolt in, hope this helps
2000 TJ Buckets
95YJ RollBar/ 95 YJ Hard Top
KC Daylighters
31/10.50 Goodyears,
Outlaw II 15x8's
mike's90YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.