Tires..... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Tires.....

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-10-2011, 09:19 AM   #16
Jarred2
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I think I want to get the km2's.

She lets me ride her whenever i want. I buy her shiny things all the time. Give her a kiss and hug every morning and night. Think about her all day and dream about her at night. We have the perfect relationship. Me and my jeep that is.

The way I see it, a Jeep is like sex-when it's good it's terrific, and when it's bad it's still pretty good!

Semper Fidelis
Jarred2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2011, 10:04 AM   #17
1995JeepYJ
1995 YJ Wrangler 

thought about mtz ?
Unread 08-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #18
Jarred2
1995 YJ Wrangler 

No?
She lets me ride her whenever i want. I buy her shiny things all the time. Give her a kiss and hug every morning and night. Think about her all day and dream about her at night. We have the perfect relationship. Me and my jeep that is.

The way I see it, a Jeep is like sex-when it's good it's terrific, and when it's bad it's still pretty good!

Semper Fidelis
Unread 08-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #19
pasinbuy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Update: Today it rained like hell. I have a 6cyl and with the old A/Ts when I gave my Yj the gas on wet pavement the tires spun. I always had to feather the gas.

With the KM2s I gave my Yj a little hell on the road and those tires stuck like magnets on the pavement. No spin.

I am now fully impressed.
pasinbuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2011, 04:26 PM   #20
Jarred2
1995 YJ Wrangler 

haha nice. good to know.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.