Time to VOTE. Who will be the December YJ of the Month winner????!!!!!!!! - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Time to VOTE. Who will be the December YJ of the Month winner????!!!!!!!!

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

View Poll Results: Vote for the Dec '09 YJOTM Contest Winner!!!!!!!!!
spyder873 5 1.68%
KMA Krawler 27 9.06%
Jamesx2 6 2.01%
nates93yj 114 38.26%
Xtremjeep 38 12.75%
Delta347 16 5.37%
Linemen339 3 1.01%
Plato2k5 5 1.68%
godzirra 12 4.03%
jsawduste 72 24.16%
Voters: 298. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Unread 12-17-2009, 08:59 PM   #46
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bandit View Post
I voted nate, because he put a ton of time and heart into his rig.

It would have been easier to vote jsaw, because his rig is really bad ***, but it reminds me of how bad I dont have the money to mod my jeep right now haha
Could not have said it better myself, though I voted for xtreme. Anyone with dad's money to throw around can build a kick *** rig - don't get me wrong jsaw, i'm sure there was more than just money put into it, and it is bad *** - but went xtreme nonetheless. good luck guys

Unread 12-17-2009, 10:21 PM   #47
jsawduste
Web Wheeler
2006 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove View Post
Could not have said it better myself, though I voted for xtreme. Anyone with dad's money to throw around can build a kick *** rig - don't get me wrong jsaw, i'm sure there was more than just money put into it, and it is bad *** - but went xtreme nonetheless. good luck guys
Funny you say that. Dad is 83 years old and acts like he is much younger. I am retired myself. In my mid 50`s.

While I will not lie and say I paided for the whole build. Dad did buy a few surprise parts and paid for a case or two of beer and pizza. Dad`s involvement was more of lending a hand and offering up sugguestions. One gearhead to another. A true father and son project. In fact he has been over the last few days helping on the wiring harnesses.

He likes to wheel and goes with me and the family any chance he gets.

But I have to give Nate credit. He started with a pretty rough Jeep. Poured his heart and soul into it and learned a lot. And he is just a kid.
Unread 12-18-2009, 12:23 AM   #48
RogueSpear2023
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I hope I didn't break some forum law for voting on a YJ when I own a TJ

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
4.0L, 42RLE, Dual Tops, Full Doors, JKS Front Disconnects, Cragar Soft 8 Black Wheels, 33x12.5x15 Goodyear Duratracs, .75" Front Coil Spacers, Bushwacker 6" Flat Fender Flares, Skid Row Steering Box Skid, LubeLockers, Rubicon Locker Mod, OBA, Cobra 19 Ultra III CB, 3' Firestik, Rough Country 2.2 Steering Stabilizer, RC 1.25" BL, RC 1" MML, RC Grab Handles, Fog Lamp Bent Pin Mod, 4" Apline S Series Speakers, Kenwood Excelon 6.5" Speakers, 6.5" JL Audio 6W3V3 Subwoofer (in center console) w/MTX Thunder 202 amp, IPF H4 Headlight Housing, Sliverstar H4 bulbs.

TJ Tech Boot Camp
TJ Specs

"Buying a jeep and not taking it off road, is like buying a dragster and never taking it to the track"
Unread 12-18-2009, 12:26 AM   #49
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSpear2023 View Post
I hope I didn't break some forum law for voting on a YJ when I own a TJ
Naw - vote away.
Unread 12-18-2009, 02:41 AM   #50
Ironworker709

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Nate....good job on saving it from the graveyard

Never forget 9/11

"Welding is like a woman,Get 'er HOT and Penetrate"

Gotta LOVE a person who knows everything about NOTHING

The only Thing necessary for the Evil to win is a good man to do nothing....

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,compassionate with the aged,sympathetic with the striving,and tolerant with the weak and strong--because someday YOU will have been all of these"....George Washington Carver

Want to know what an Ironworker is and the job scope of a Journeyman?..click here...http://www.ironworkers.org/becoming/careers.aspx
Unread 12-18-2009, 03:09 AM   #51
daox
swampbutt

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
lets keep this civil guys, just vote and chit chat, no attacks

1990 YJ Build
Unread 12-18-2009, 04:15 AM   #52
tomesd
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daox View Post
I agree- seems likes there are more personal cracks than usual this month! Your rig came out great Nate!

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/first-pics-my-95-restoration-861394/"][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Silver"]Pics and specifics[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/URL]

[COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="3"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/congratulations-our-winner-yjotm-contest-tomesd-876938/"][COLOR="Silver"][B][B]Oct '09 YJOTM[/B][/B][/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[ ].[COLOR="Silver"][____][/COLOR].
[COLOR="Silver"]l__L_-[]lllllll[]-[/COLOR]_
()_) ()_)=@=)_)
Unread 12-18-2009, 08:24 AM   #53
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daox View Post
My apologies, was not a personal attack by any means. Like I said, it's a sweet rig, and I'm glad to know the story behind it now, please excuse my poor assumption. I think we should encourage the entrants to share their Jeep's story, as it really does play an integral role in the voting process, imo.
Unread 12-18-2009, 08:31 AM   #54
rustywrangler
Got my eye on you.....

Quote:
My apologies, was not a personal attack by any means. Like I said, it's a sweet rig, and I'm glad to know the story behind it now, please excuse my poor assumption. I think we should encourage the entrants to share their Jeep's story, as it really does play an integral role in the voting process, imo.
I am working out a whole new entry criteria starting in January. The story behind their rig is part of it.

Congenital Heart Disease is a reality for me, BOTH of my children have it. Please read up and become aware for future generations

Lydia Ann-Acquired 08/05/05 Open Heart surgery 08/10/05
Jacob Patrick-Acquired 01/17/08 Open Heart surgery 02/15/08
Unread 12-18-2009, 08:55 AM   #55
mrmud4x4
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsawduste View Post
Thanks Mr.Renegade88 ! Truly a fun project.

When you consider all the little parts. Clips, special bolts, wiring, misc hardware etc. you need to identify then source. It becomes a real jigsaw puzzle.

Recall we had no donor YJ to start with so all the parts had to be figured out. Heater cables, ductwork, dash, windshield wipers and linkage, steering. Even the frame engine mounts. As the frame was a 4 cylinder set up.

Then mix in the aftermarket stuff and it was a grand experience and a heck of a neat project.

Plenty of fab work with the cage, skid plates. Driveshafts, mounts for the NV4500/Atlas. Mounts for the OBA, hydroboost and PS resivoir. Towers for the front shocks etc etc.

The YJ has continued to evolve and as time and $$ permit. It is built upon. Right now all the wiring has been stripped out and is being replaced with heavier gage and new connectors/terminals.

After the wiring. A set of HP60`s are sitting under it awaiting to be built. They have been re tubed already but need to be finished off. Hopefully by spring.

Thanks for your vote and hope to see you on the trail !!
Don`t forget the official Jeep wave !!
I think your jeep is awesome!......one day!! Keep it Up!
(when my son's through with college)

lots of tough entries to choose from....I had to give it to Nate though.....16 years old....what that jeep was....and looks like now......wow!
(I wonder if he'll swap jeeps with me for 6 months....lol)
Unread 12-18-2009, 10:24 AM   #56
Badassbabe98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm voting for Nate. Regardless of where the money came from to build it up, it was still an AMAZING restoration! As much as I love the idea of restoring/saving old jeeps, I definitely would not have taken on that big of a body work project. NICE WORK NATE!!
Built Not Bought #159
Unread 12-18-2009, 09:56 PM   #57
Machine15825
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I vote Nate! He's a nice guy and his jeep rocks.
Unread 12-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #58
KMA Krawler
2007 JK Wrangler 

Almost 100 votes Nate...that must be a record!! Congrats!!

"UNANSWERED THREADS"
Unread 12-21-2009, 01:47 PM   #59
Nates93yj

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks Guys, a lot of good rigs that i would trade in a heart beat
1993 Jeep Wrangler Nates93yj BuildSOLD
Unread 12-21-2009, 05:03 PM   #60
SteveJcoYJ
1991 YJ Wrangler 

i voted for you nate, i remember the threads with all the problems you ran into, that things looking good, im hoping to have my build there early next year, good job man
Closed Thread

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.