Thanks guys!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Thanks guys!!

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 04-17-2010, 11:07 AM   #1
Nielsen17
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks guys!!

Shouldn't say guys cause I know there are a few ladies out there. But its spring vacation and my rig is down for the moment. Lost my license due to a speeding ticket (I'm only 17) but i figure while its out i would fix the u joints in the front axle so im ready to get back in some mud come may. Anyways I got everything down to the hub and steering nuckle and got stuck. Sure enough i came on here and with a little poking around a found multiple threads with the same problems. I quickly found stu-offroad and got the basics out of the way. However, in maine the weather doesnt cooperate with us too well and the hub wasnt gunna budge from the steering nuckle. With some more searching i found and wanted to point out the write up that kg6mti pointed out at stu offroad again Unit Bearing - 1 for a kid still in school without airtools this worked slickk. So now im taking a break and gettin ready to go out and buy new u joints I just thought id post since i havent done much work on my rig for a while and say thanks to the guys for getting that together

On a side note, anyone have a prefrence for u joints?

Haha i i think this post may even have been longer than my term paper for my english teacher. I love my jeep

Nielsen17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2010, 11:14 AM   #2
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome aboard.

Stu sure has a nice website. It's LOADED with tech data that can be used. He's a great guy and fellow wheeling friend too.
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.