TeraFlex Extreme Short Shaft Kit - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > TeraFlex Extreme Short Shaft Kit

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-04-2013, 07:11 AM   #1
Towny72
1994 YJ Wrangler 

TeraFlex Extreme Short Shaft Kit

I have read some good reviews on Jeep Forum about the TeraFlex kit but they all seem to be several years old. Anybody running one of these and actually have some miles on it? Looking for the pro's and cons since the JB kit is out of stock till at least August.

How do these kits hold up after years of running?

Unread 04-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #2
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

The first question you need to ask is why do you need something that short. Will a standard SYE do the job you need it to? I'm not being mean, I'm trying to help.
Unread 04-04-2013, 03:14 PM   #3
Towny72
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Well technically no I dont need that short of a SYE, but seems that most agree the longer the drive shaft the better. Also looking at prices it seems to not add much to the cost of the SYE kit. Really I am looking for a quality product. Also I would like the flexibility of going with however big of a lift I want down the road. Plans are only for a 4" lift plus shackles but who knows..
Unread 04-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #4
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Fair enough.

The TSS kit is good. You'll be happy with it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.