team rush, nuttered, and now cuts off randomly and has no spark - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > team rush, nuttered, and now cuts off randomly and has no spark

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-27-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
JRayRussell02
1990 YJ Wrangler 

team rush, nuttered, and now cuts off randomly and has no spark

team rushed, nuttered, and now it randomly dies without warning and hen it does i check for spark and it has none. i've even put 2 different coils on when its done this will nothing happening. then it will just all of a sudden ru like nothing ever happened. i dont know if anyone has had this happen to them but i need help big time

JRayRussell02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2009, 10:46 AM   #2
4.7stroker
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Sounds like the Ignition Control Module to me.

Dwyane
4.7stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2009, 10:31 AM   #3
JRayRussell02
1990 YJ Wrangler 

thanks it was the ICM. Not a big deal to me as long as it will last me another week. I pulled my 4.0 out last night so all that is left is pulling the 4.2 and sliding in the 4.0
JRayRussell02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.