Taurus Electric Fan in YJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Taurus Electric Fan in YJ

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 02-25-2009, 06:09 PM   #1
JeepsOLot
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Taurus Electric Fan in YJ

I looking at putting one in my Jeep, and, I haven't found much using the search. The only thing I came up with there was one that someone did with a 350-powered YJ, and he had to mod the grille because of the motor being so close. Looking at doing this on a YJ, with CJ grille/YJ radiator and 4.0 I6. Thanks for all thoughts,

Jerry

Unread 02-25-2009, 06:28 PM   #2
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

You're kidding right? There have been about three threads just this week on this mod.

late 90's taurus or Mark VII. 3.8 engine has the fan you want. You will need a controller of some kind a switch and a couple of relays.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...ghlight=taurus
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 06:39 PM   #3
JeepsOLot
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Well, crap, why in the he!! didn't the search bring this up!?!? . Thanks, man, that's what I was trying to find!!

Jerry

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.