tan bestop bikini top doesn't match - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > tan bestop bikini top doesn't match

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in StockSavvy Aluminum Bumpers

Unread 06-30-2013, 06:01 PM   #1
ufvj217

tan bestop bikini top doesn't match

So i ordered this: http://www.4wheelparts.com/Tops/Trad...pn=BST52508-04

thinking it would match my 1987 YJ with spice interior. it doesn't. its a different tan...thinking about sending it back. i cant find a "spice" one however.

i DID find this on ebay, in spice, but it says for 92-95 YJ's. but the picture looks like the same style roll cage that my 87 has.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bestop-Strap...410#vi-content

i kinda like the strapless bikini top better too. should i return the tan, and will the spice one for a 92-95 work?

another thing to keep in mind, im considering painting my YJ with spice monstaliner. if i do that, im thinking about a black bikini top to accent the wheels and floor (both black). the roll cage is wrapped in spice material as well as the seats dash and door panels are spice. also may possibly get soft doors so i may do that in black as well to accent. can't decide!!!!

ufvj217 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-30-2013, 06:04 PM   #2
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

But what if the black doesn't match...
Unread 06-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #3
ufvj217

lol what you mean?

i just dont like how the tan doesn't match the spice

Unread 06-30-2013, 07:10 PM   #4
glturner39
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I just got a spice safari top from Bestop that matched the interior on my son's 93 perfectly. We ordered from Amazon.com have you tried looking on there? They have a feature that lets you check to see if the part will fit your Jeep.
glturner39 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-30-2013, 07:16 PM   #5
ufvj217

this one was "tan" not spice. couldnt find a spice bikini top..dont need a full top just a bikini top.
Unread 06-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #6
zombiechief
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I like strapless bikini tops. They come off MUCH easier. Wait..... You're talking about JEEP tops.....sorry..... 8)
Unread 07-01-2013, 02:52 PM   #7
ufvj217

so i changed it today for a black traditional bestop bikini top, they don't make them in black denim apparently...so i went with vinyl.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.