Time for a T&T Customs project of a different sort.
After attempting to push the Low Wagon to its limits our GM, Rod, decided he wanted to build something that had a real "frame" underneath it
The build plan.......
Begin with a 94' YJ, discard the YJ front clip and use a CJ front clip. Rod's been used to the cargo room of his XJ and has a couple boys so added space is also desired. Our solution for that is to add 15" between the door opening and the wheelwell making the tub the same length as an LJ while retaining a nice departure angle. The YJ frame will of course get stretched accordingly and suspension duties will be fullfilled by our YJ Rock-Tek coil conversion, with a few tweaks to account for the added length
Other specs include,
- T&T Fenders & Corners w/ 3" flares
- T&T Guardian sliders
- T&T Guardian front bumper
- T&T High Clearance rear XMBR
- T&T Cage
- Front HP Dana 44/60 Hybrid w/ 5.13's and 35 spline ARB & T&T axle truss
- Rear Ford Truck 8.8 w/ Moser 9" housing ends, 35 spline spool & 35 spline alloy shafts & T&T mounts
- 3.8 Atlas
- PSC Extreme Duty Hydraulic Assist
- 17" Trailready Beadlocks
- 39" Irok Radials
- Genright YJ EXT Tank
- Warn 9.5ti
Enough words....time for pics!
Gutting the inside