superlift springs...good or bad - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > superlift springs...good or bad

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-19-2007, 11:51 PM   #1
erifgninruba
2007 JK Wrangler 

superlift springs...good or bad

anybody running the 3.5" heavy duty superlift springs? how do they hold up? do they sag? how do they ride?

erifgninruba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2007, 06:18 AM   #2
bryan-2kevo

i have been running them for ~4 yrs now. i love them!!!!!!

they flex great, and ride extremely soft compared to skyjacker.

as far as holding up, i would say they do a good job. sag, i am not sure. my jeep still sits flat, i am sure by now the springs have broke in.
bryan-2kevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2007, 10:21 AM   #3
GrimJeeper91
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I had them. They rode well and flexed great. Mine sagged about an inch and a half after two years over hard wheeling but they have a lifetime warranty that covers sag. Took them back to Four Wheel Parts and picked up a new set for free. About two years later those had sagged again and got some new ones again. This time I stumbled upon a deal to good to pass up on some Deaver springs so I sold my new Superlift.
'91 YJ 4.O, Auto, Rr. D60 w/ 35 Spline Alloy USA Axles & Detriot Locker, Fr. D30 True-Trac, 4.56's, 4.5" Deaver Springs, Bilstein 5100's, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's on MT classic II's, Detroit Locker, Vanco Big Brakes, Booster & Master, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE & TW's DS's, Teraflex Belly Up, Rocker Guards...
GrimJeeper91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2007, 03:34 PM   #4
bryan-2kevo

do they really have a lifetime warranty????

if so i may be going back to 4wd hardware, for a new set. even though i dont think they have started to sag much.
bryan-2kevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2007, 06:11 PM   #5
GrimJeeper91
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan-2kevo
do they really have a lifetime warranty????

if so i may be going back to 4wd hardware, for a new set. even though i dont think they have started to sag much.
Yes, lifetime warranty. If you want to determine how much sag you have you can call Superlift and they will give you some measurements to check. I bought mine through a local dealer. To prove that they had sagged I had the measurements from Superlift and I drove by Four Wheel Parts and showed them. I don't know how you prove to a mail order place that they have sagged. Follow up with Superlift first and get the measurements you need. Then follow up with 4wd Hardware.
'91 YJ 4.O, Auto, Rr. D60 w/ 35 Spline Alloy USA Axles & Detriot Locker, Fr. D30 True-Trac, 4.56's, 4.5" Deaver Springs, Bilstein 5100's, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's on MT classic II's, Detroit Locker, Vanco Big Brakes, Booster & Master, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE & TW's DS's, Teraflex Belly Up, Rocker Guards...
GrimJeeper91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.