Suggestion where to order aussie locker... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Suggestion where to order aussie locker...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdTeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!

Unread 07-31-2013, 09:14 PM   #16
howellusmc
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahara92
thank yall for the ones that actually mentioned a place to check

ive googled
ive ebayed
ive checked the vender page
ive check magazines

and just wanted to double check to see if i missed a place to check... and that knowwhere2jeep.com is one i missed and they actually came up second cheapest with shipping included so thank you kjg26 for the "helpful" reply and jdubsjeep thank you for the "helpful" reply as well, northridge4x4 was about the 4th or 5th place i checked when i started looking because i have heard good things about them

someone said "you only saved $10"..... well after u save $10 on say 5 different parts you need to order that could add up to $50 or so and thats is your gas money to go out and play, and try out your new parts
Your something else.

howellusmc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2013, 10:44 PM   #17
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance.

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Let me try and help you. You are a non-paying registered user that is asking for assistance on a site that is funded (kept alive) by both paying and registered users as well as the monies collected from the vendors that have made this site home for peddling their wares. Don't take that as you have to pay to utilize this forum... That's not what I'm suggesting. I think where this went wrong is that you missed the fact that it takes funding to keep this great site up and you came off as though the vendors (supporters) of this site were not a consideration as a viable supplier for your part.
Will you always find your part here? No
Will you always get the best deal here? No
Should you be open to checking it out?

With all due respect I hope now you see the point.
YJOTM JULY 2014
DirtKar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 02:28 AM   #18
sahara92
1992 YJ Wrangler 

When I said I don't see the point.... it was said for yet another unhelpful pointless post Not that it was pointless to check vender page
Just to clear that up.
And I didn't know I had to pay to get helpful advice ......
sahara92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 03:28 AM   #19
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance.

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtKar View Post
Let me try and help you. You are a non-paying registered user that is asking for assistance on a site that is funded (kept alive) by both paying and registered users as well as the monies collected from the vendors that have made this site home for peddling their wares. Don't take that as you have to pay to utilize this forum... That's not what I'm suggesting. I think where this went wrong is that you missed the fact that it takes funding to keep this great site up and you came off as though the vendors (supporters) of this site were not a consideration as a viable supplier for your part.
Will you always find your part here? No
Will you always get the best deal here? No
Should you be open to checking it out?

With all due respect I hope now you see the point.
May want to re-read that.
YJOTM JULY 2014
DirtKar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 09:01 AM   #20
sahara92
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Read it right the first time .... I don't have to pay to USE the site but I would get better results and more helpful answers if I did And I understand that I guess but they shouldn't post at all then if they don't want to help, not act stupid and make People question whether to post something or not ....because yes to some, some questions are stupid but I thought this site was to help people not shoot them down like so many post do
Unread 08-01-2013, 09:11 AM   #21
roadyrob
1987 YJ Wrangler 

you don't have to pay, all members are treated equally by others. you do need to have a little respect and not be so thin skinned, anti's post was helpful and humorous, you just took it the wrong way.

the voices aren't real but they sure have good ideas.
roadyrob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 09:37 AM   #22
jbrown73
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadyrob View Post
you don't have to pay, all members are treated equally by others. you do need to have a little respect and not be so thin skinned, anti's post was helpful and humorous, you just took it the wrong way.
X2.

Unfortunately, the downside of email type communication is that you cannot really tell HOW the person is explaining something. By that, I mean, their tone while they are 'speaking'. Take it with a grain of salt and let it roll off of you like water off a duck's back. I honestly believe Anti's post was all in good fun and not meant to be insulting to your question.

[QUOTE=Rproject;15815900]The only thing I can say is to close your eyes. Seriously. If you close your eyes and pay attention to your finger tips, you'll be able to feel the nuts better and manipulate them easier.[/QUOTE]
jbrown73 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 10:17 AM   #23
AmmitOsiris
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown73

X2.

Unfortunately, the downside of email type communication is that you cannot really tell HOW the person is explaining something. By that, I mean, their tone while they are 'speaking'. Take it with a grain of salt and let it roll off of you like water off a duck's back. I honestly believe Anti's post was all in good fun and not meant to be insulting to your question.
When is canman trying to be a jerk about something? He's always nice and helpful. One of the people with a vast amount of knowledge, so with that said I am done for te day
AmmitOsiris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #24
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadyrob
Yeah. This.
Search for yourself (you did and I applaud you for that), don't be a dick in general (we all have our moments and days and we need to stop the pissing contests and get back to the real world), don't take it sideways when you don't get the answers you want. After all you searched and didn't come up with much more than people around here did because they searched too.
Unread 08-02-2013, 01:26 AM   #25
sahara92
1992 YJ Wrangler 

actually it seems i came up with more then what people did, seeing how in the 2 pages and 24 post i have only got 2 maybe 3 actual suggestions on where to look, and only one of them was for a JF vendor. Ya know with all this talk about supporting JF i would have thought that more people would have suggested such a place, but nope couldnt do that, let alone make their own recommendation, but oh well, this will be my last post on this lost thread.....

if anyone wants to know the cheapest place to buy an aussie locker-($240 no shipping)-well you can blame it on this thread for not helping anyone out
Unread 08-02-2013, 01:39 AM   #26
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

I forgot to tell you about Pirate4x4. Those guys are more helpful with things like that.
Unread 08-02-2013, 06:41 AM   #27
roadyrob
1987 YJ Wrangler 

definitely check out Pirate, they are very helpful there and its very doubtful you'll get much help here with your attitude.

the voices aren't real but they sure have good ideas.
roadyrob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-02-2013, 09:50 AM   #28
AmmitOsiris
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Pirate is the best site around, go check it out Sahara you will be surprised
AmmitOsiris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.