Stoked for my MONSTALINER - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Stoked for my MONSTALINER

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair1997 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee Header Panel

Unread 05-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #31
PA_YJ19
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Lookin good my man, I like the flares too haha

PA_YJ19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2012, 10:26 PM   #32
codymiguel
1987 YJ Wrangler 

thanks, yeah its looking better and better.. I can't wait till i get some 33's on her but i'm not going to trash my new tires till my old ones die out. How are things going up in PA...
codymiguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 09:35 AM   #33
janders82
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by codymiguel View Post
why the wait?? It is kick *** ! I am still debating on the doors. Kinda like the two tone... but I am still planning on doing the inside with the predator green Monstaliner so I'm not sure what I plan on doing with the hood.. and I will lick it if i want to i paid good money for it ... lol
it looks awesome! Did you spray or roll it on?
janders82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 09:44 AM   #34
tygo
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by janders82 View Post
it looks awesome! Did you spray or roll it on?
Rollers, he literally just said "be sure to order extra rollers to be safe about it.. Mine didn't last to long"
tygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 09:48 AM   #35
Fernando
Web Wheeler

1987 YJ Wrangler 

Wow this turned out really nice! in all honesty I did not expect it to look this good... great job looks awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepHammer
I don't mind writing for Fernando because he reads, and re-reads EVERY WORD!... Good to write for someone that actually READS the answer, and takes time to UNDERSTAND what comes back for an answer!
-------------------------------
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 04:19 PM   #36
PA_YJ19
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Things r good missed a local event last weekend cuz I cracked my water pump in the woods the other day but shell b back on the road here soon. U have me seriously thinking about monstalining my exterior now tho.
PA_YJ19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deal , monstaliner , project jeep , truck bed lining , yj wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.