Steering Stabilizers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Steering Stabilizers

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippHuge Soft top Sale

Unread 11-15-2001, 10:56 PM   #1
AllanAlxndr

Steering Stabilizers

I have a '90 Wrangler with a 4" suspension lift and a 2" body lift on it. I am running 33" AT tires and it is pretty bouce and wanders a little bit. What kind of stabilizers are any of you running that might help...

Thanks
Allan

*'90 Wrangler*
*4 Banger*
*6" of lift, (4" suspension, 2" body)*
*33" ATs on Outlaw II's*
*Pioneer DEH3500/CD deck*
*1800WATT Amp w/ Custom Box*
*2 - 8" Rockford Fosgate HEs*
*Cobra 18WXSTII w/ 4' Firestik Antenna*

Member of Arizona Virtual Jeep Club
AllanAlxndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2001, 09:43 AM   #2
powjunkie

I run a Pro Comp stabilizer that's worked well for me. With your's being a 90, it may be time to replace your stock stabilizer and get something a little bigger. A huge setup is overkill, just a single shock works fine.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.