Starting Problem - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Starting Problem

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 01-30-2014, 08:09 AM   #1
cyborpunk
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Starting Problem

After I drive it and it sits over night in the cold ,95 Jeep YJ won't start it will crank and it is getting fuel to the fuel rail,

could it be the crank position sensor?

cyborpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2014, 08:10 AM   #2
Que89YJ
Web Wheeler
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Check your codes:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/h...codes-1257145/
Que89YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2014, 08:31 AM   #3
cyborpunk
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Okay thanks ,but I disconnected the battery due to I ran it down and after it was towed home I put it on a charger. I may need to drive it to see if it throws any codes, thought maybe it wouldn't hurt to ask around , seems like it starts right up if it's been sitting for awhile so if I drive it around a bit just don't kill it or shut it off until I am back home...
cyborpunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.