starting - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > starting

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-05-2002, 12:47 PM   #1
BigBee

starting

alright heres the problem, i went through a pond with jeep about a year ago. it hasn't been running since becuse I need a new clutch now. today I was getting ready to put the clutch in, and for the hell of it i went to see if the jeep would start, the batery works but the engine won't start. i hear some clicking but it won't even try to turn over, if anyone knows what the problem might be please tell me, and how to fix it thanks.

BigBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2002, 03:00 PM   #2
Dan's YJ

It sounds like a low battery.

Just for the hell of it, try to jump it and see what happens.
Dan's YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.