spring inspection - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > spring inspection

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 04-23-2002, 09:39 PM   #1
fsres1

spring inspection

How are you able to tell if your springs need replacing? 88 totally stock Wrangler. Is the a distance they are uppose to be from the frame or something simple like that?

fsres1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2002, 06:56 PM   #2
Atropine
2000 TJ Wrangler 

are they sagging? If they are straight or concave I'd replace them. Also if your ride is getting bumpy. Other than that I dont know of any measuring methods
04' Dodge Ram

"Jeep mechanic wanted: must be able to put square peg in round hole"
Atropine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2002, 08:15 PM   #3
Alheim
1995 YJ Wrangler 

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by fsres1:
<strong>How are you able to tell if your springs need replacing? 88 totally stock Wrangler. Is the a distance they are uppose to be from the frame or something simple like that?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You give it to me to be examined...
Alheim is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.