Source for Bolts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Source for Bolts

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-13-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
Dwarf
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Source for Bolts

So, I have broken or otherwise don't trust a significant number of bolts on my jeep with my recent tear-down. Instead of going back with that crap, I was wondering if there is a better than OEM source for more unique bolts.

Exhaust Manifold to downpipe
Flywheel
Intake Manifold to Exhaust manifold
etc

TIA,
D

Dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 12:06 PM   #2
Luuca
Professional Novice

1991 YJ Wrangler 

So long as you know the exact specs for the hardware you need: http://www.mcmaster.com/#
I only get 100 characters including BBcode for my Sig line now so I thought I'd be witty and write until I run out of characters but for some reason I'm not running out of space as if some magic or witchcraft is afoot. I wonder what it could be. Perhaps the planets aligned and I'm the exception to the rule or some benevolent soul in a position of authority has looked down upon me and my predicament and has opted to rectify it in his intoxicated state and make people read this whole thing for no reason at all. Other than his amusement of course.
Luuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 12:39 PM   #3
sdoherty
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Ditto on a source for the flywheel bolts - source and specs that is..
sdoherty is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.