solid passenger side shaft question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > solid passenger side shaft question

Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 06-04-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
Unclejimbo
1993 YJ Wrangler 

solid passenger side shaft question

So I have everything installed my alloy seals on the end of the tubes I have the passnger side shaft and driverside shaft in. I was testing things without the hubs on and i think something is wrong just cant figure out what it is, unless its all correct and im just dumb. But anyway when i rotate the driveshaft by hand obviously the driverside axle spins however the passnger side doesnt, when I rotate the passenger side shaft the driverside also turns but the driveshaft does not. I can get it all to rotate together as long as I have pressure on the passenger side axle. I just wanna make sure im not over thinking this before I go putting everything back together. Thanks for any help.

Unclejimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #2
Unclejimbo
1993 YJ Wrangler 

nevermind i got it, and sadly i dont know how to remove threads so sorry for the clutter.
Unclejimbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.