Soft Upper doors for hardtop?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Soft Upper doors for hardtop??

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-21-2004, 11:07 PM   #1
backinblackz28

Soft Upper doors for hardtop??

I recently aquired a 95 YJ with half doors, and factory top and upper doors. I sold the upper doors and top, since i have a bestop and a hardtop from my old jeep still lying around. My questions is, i have seen the rounded upper doors from bestop that work with the supertop, will their upper doors also work with my hardtop? if not, is there a soft upper that will? thanks

Last edited by backinblackz28; 10-22-2004 at 09:24 AM..
backinblackz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2004, 08:13 AM   #2
cueball

you can get away with it, but it isnt a perfect fit. the curved part by the handl is wider than the hard door, so it over laps a bit.. i ran this way for a while before i got my hard doors.. worked okay.
cueball is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.