Soft Top - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Soft Top

** FALL SALE on all Jeep Optic Armor Windshields **Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear

Unread 06-20-2001, 04:39 PM   #1
Tsolkas

Soft Top

I'm in the process of buying a 1992 Wrangler. I have an old 1991 Wrangler factory soft top. Does anyone know if it will fit on the 1992?

Tsolkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2001, 01:13 PM   #2
JeepinGirlinFl

Well, I am new to Jeeps - but Quadratic is great at helping with tech questions. YOu may be able to call them and get an answer asap. Try Quadratic.com

Hope that helps a lil
JeepinGirlinFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2001, 06:26 PM   #3
Tonka
1998 TJ Wrangler 

only if you use the same door style as the first jeep.(square or round cornerson top rear edge of door)
Tonka is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.