Soft Door Upper won't stay Put!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Soft Door Upper won't stay Put!!

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Unread 04-06-2013, 03:03 AM   #1
Robob69

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Soft Door Upper won't stay Put!!

I have a 95 YJ with Soft top..

My Left Door Upper when driving down the road will flap in the wind in and out and if raining I get soaked...

Right side solid and does not move hardly at all.

I replaced the inserts and still moves maybe not as much but still doe it.

What is next???

Robob69 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 09:19 AM   #2
FeetisYJ
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I had the same problem when I put on my new Bestop uppers. I just opened the door, held the lower part still, and bent the upper inwards a bit. Took a few good slams to get the door shut, but it doesn't flex outwards driving down the highway anymore.
FeetisYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 12:10 PM   #3
Robob69

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Thank you... I was thinking of that but wanted to run it by the forum experts first..
Robob69 is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.