SOA question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > SOA question

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 12-01-2001, 07:08 PM   #1
Buzzard

SOA question

Whats involved with doing this? Lots of cutting and welding? How does this work on the street, I use my jeep for going hunting and fishing, sometimes thats a 4 hour ride on road first.

Buzzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2001, 01:01 AM   #2
osburn
1995 YJ Wrangler 

It's an enourmous amount of cutting and welding. Fabrication skills are required. My SOA YJ is a daily driver too. 50 miles everyday round trip. My Jeep handles great. But I know of some really quirky SOAs. Do a search on the web. There's a lot of good SOA write ups out there.
osburn is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.