SOA for a 94YJ, How much lift? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > SOA for a 94YJ, How much lift?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-23-2001, 10:26 AM   #1
gosling1

SOA for a 94YJ, How much lift?

How much lift can I get with a SOA on my 94 YJ? How tall of a tire can I run after the lift?

thanks

Tango Uniform
gosling1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2001, 05:31 AM   #2
jeffy
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Generally around 5.5" of lift. That's enough to clear 33's and 35's depending on how soft your stock leafs are.
Unread 06-24-2001, 04:09 PM   #3
osburn
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I think 35s would be pushing it with stock springs, no matter what condition they're in. I'm running 2" lift springs SOA, a 1" body lift and TJ flares and my 35s are in the rear of the front fender during flex.
osburn is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.