Snowshoe Mount? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Snowshoe Mount?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-01-2007, 06:54 AM   #1
Rebos_Guitarist
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Snowshoe Mount?

With the threat of 12-16'' starting this afternoon, I decided to throw my snowshoes in the YJ , just in case. My question: has anyone made or considered making a setup to mount a snowshoe or something of that nature? I keep them in all winter long and they just seem to get in the way.

Anyone?

Rebos_Guitarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2007, 08:13 AM   #2
rustywrangler
Got my eye on you.....

Mine fit great between the roll bar and the hard top up on the rear wheel well. I do not have a mount, I just use a bungie cord to stop the vibration.

Congenital Heart Disease is a reality for me, BOTH of my children have it. Please read up and become aware for future generations

Lydia Ann-Acquired 08/05/05 Open Heart surgery 08/10/05
Jacob Patrick-Acquired 01/17/08 Open Heart surgery 02/15/08
rustywrangler is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.