smallest idle jet possible the best? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > smallest idle jet possible the best?

JK Front Axle TrussARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 05-22-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
bluedaffy
1989 YJ Wrangler 

smallest idle jet possible the best?

I've read that using the smallest idle jet possible with the mixture screw within the spec range is the best. can somebody please confirm or denounce this?

I have a weber 32/36 and there is zero vacuum and the spark advance port during idle which is the goal when setting curb idle, but my jeep allows an idle with a 60 primary idle jet. Is this okay? It seems quite a bit different than the stock 75 bu the idle is smoother and a lot less stinky.

Thanks, bluedaffy

bluedaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 04:16 PM   #2
bluedaffy
1989 YJ Wrangler 

bump
bluedaffy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
idle

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.