Slave cylinder disconnect fitting - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Slave cylinder disconnect fitting

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 03-14-2014, 06:39 PM   #1
MyOldYJ

Slave cylinder disconnect fitting

Okay, everyone knows how hard it is to disconnect this bugger. But my problem is the opposite; how do you snap it back in??

I got it to disconnect without too many problems. But it doesn't seem to want to go back together. Is there a trick to this? This is on a '92 YJ.

MyOldYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2014, 10:18 PM   #2
Dake

1991 YJ Wrangler 

try this around 2.27 he shows the old style.
Unread 03-14-2014, 11:02 PM   #3
MyOldYJ

Hmmm. From the vid, it seems that it should just snap back in like I'm thinking.

I did this job years ago when the slave was leaking. Getting it off was such a hassle that I cut the line off with bolt cutters and replaced everything. But from what I can remember, it simply snapped back in.

I might try cracking open the bleeder to see if that helps any. If all else fails, I'll replace it with the Advance line kit. Hopefully I'll get it back together though.
MyOldYJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.