should i go bestop? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > should i go bestop?

Save big with ExtremeTerrain.com's Top Spring Mods Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Restorations, Mild to Wild! CCOR

Unread 06-21-2010, 08:12 PM   #16
monkeyhouse
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnerman View Post
The Supertop has a 2yr warrenty so if something is wrong they'll definately make good on it. Bestop fabric is very good and the windows are heavy. The rep says that Supertops are made in the US.
I like Geoff, he seems like a good dude, but there was definitely a guy in that thread who said he had a bestop supertop and it was clearly labeled made in china. Having said that, I would look for a used hard top, much better investment. I roll with mine in the winter and paid three hundred bucks for it. I use a bikini in the hottest part of summer and nothing the rest of the year.

Tags
bestop , soft top

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.