Shocks for Christmas present - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Shocks for Christmas present

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*

Unread 12-09-2008, 02:05 PM   #1
JFranko
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Shocks for Christmas present

This year my parents/grandma asked me what I wanted for Christmas. so far here is what I have come up with:
1. A hand throttle kit $30

that's about it. I couldn't think of anything else. I'm thinking about looking into new shocks. Currently I have the ES3000s that game with my lift, so they're only about 8 months old, and I would like something that rides a little smoother, but still preforms well. I think I've narrowed it down to two shocks, the OME nitrochargers, or the Rancho 9000XLs. I've heard nothing but good things about the OME shocks, but I don't like the fact that they are yellow, but I figured I could probably paint them. I haven't heard too much about the Rancho's and I like the fact that they are adjustable. If I got the shocks for christmas, I could always go buy the kit for the shocks for $150 so I can adjust them in the cab later, but with the OME, I wouldn't have this option. does anyone have any advice?

Thanks.

EDIT: I decided not to get shocks, I've come to the conclusion that nothing will make my Jeep ride better, but I'm still looking for a present to tell my parents

RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #494

Last edited by JFranko; 12-09-2008 at 05:12 PM..
JFranko is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.