shackles - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > shackles

1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee Front Upper & Lower Control ArSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 12-07-2005, 11:06 AM   #1
jeepmud

shackles

i want some shackles for my jeep and was thinkin currie but wanted some opinions. plus curiie dosnt give any lift.
what are some reliable shackles that give a 1-3 inch lift. i now i wont get that much really but every little bit helps

94 yj 2.5L-Custom Snorkel, Custom Interior(Spray Paint), 30's in the back, 205's in the front, 9 piece windshield,
jeepmud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2005, 01:21 PM   #2
got_4_lo

shackles..... don't go over 1" lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertTJ
I came home to be spit on and protested against in Boulder, Colorado. Most of the people have no clue. And that's why we do what we do. We give up our freedom so they can enjoy their freedom.
got_4_lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2005, 01:48 PM   #3
phattdraggon

check out the MORE 5/8" lift shackles they are on sale right now - bombproof and greasable.
Unread 12-07-2005, 02:08 PM   #4
blake989
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I got some 1" of ebay, megabear was the seller. I like them.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.