Service Manual - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Service Manual

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 08-10-2011, 09:30 AM   #16
19OlllllllO41
Jeep Addict

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by qlfarm View Post
I can't seem to get the one that is linked to download; if it isn't specific to 90' it probably isn't worth the effort.

Where is the best place to pick up a paper copy of a FSM? I looked on ebay and wasn't sure what I was looking for. There appear to be several different manuals for each year. I am guessing electrical, chasis . . . . . .

See ya,

Pat
I got all of mine off of ebay. As you stated, make sure you get the actual service manual. Sometimes you can get confused with the other supplemental ones.

Here is a site that sells all service manuals... very pricey (could easily find them cheaper on ebay), but they are here if your in a hurry.....
http://thejeep.com/shop/HOT+SELLERS/Tech+Manuals-Books/?sort=4a&page=2

Heres a used one on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-Jeep-Cherokee-Wrangler-Comanche-Service-Manual-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5ae1e96d6aQQitemZ39033 7228138QQptZMotorsQ5fManualsQ5fLiterature

Heres a very nice complete set:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-Jeep-Wrangler-Cherokee-Wagoneer-Service-Manual-Set-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5d2fe08b5dQQitemZ40023 5203421QQptZMotorsQ5fManualsQ5fLiterature

As you can see, with these early manuals, they combined the Wrangler and Cherokee into one manual because they are so similar. Later manuals were all separated by model. So what I'm trying to say is you are not going to find a "Wrangler only" factory service manual, the Cherokee will always be in there too it seems.

'83 CJ7
'92 YJ
'00 XJ
'99 TJ
'05 TJ Rubicon (Impact Orange)
19OlllllllO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2011, 10:23 AM   #17
qlfarm
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks!

I know what to look for now. Spent my mad money on a new cat converter last night or I would have gotten the complete set. Hopefully there should be more on there in the future.
qlfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2011, 05:00 PM   #18
19OlllllllO41
Jeep Addict

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by qlfarm View Post
Thanks!

I know what to look for now. Spent my mad money on a new cat converter last night or I would have gotten the complete set. Hopefully there should be more on there in the future.
There's always new ones being listed, be patient if you don't need it right away and you will score a great deal eventually.
'83 CJ7
'92 YJ
'00 XJ
'99 TJ
'05 TJ Rubicon (Impact Orange)
19OlllllllO41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.