15Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 51 Old 09-24-2017, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance.

1993 YJ Wrangler 

September 2017 YJOTM Vote Now!

We've got a full house of 10 entries this month, there should be something for everyone.

Some rules-
Let's keep it clean with no shenanigans, no prize is worth your reputation. April/May is a great example of what not to do.

To vote on the contest, the rules are as follows:
All nonsupporting members must post when you vote or it will not be counted. Paid members do not have to post when voting.

No soliciting votes from within JF or outside JF.
* This is a tricky one, previous months have shown brand new members voting for the same contestant with thier first post. That would be fine except that the accounts were created to do so. It's all good to promote JF from outside the forum, we want more Jeep minds here, right? Just don't be the guy posting on Facebook about the contest if you are IN the contest.

No promotion within this thread will be permitted via more pictures or descriptions.

All voters will remain public as to promote self moderation

Self votes are not permitted, and will not be tolerated. Any entrants voting for their own rig will be immediately disqualified.

As always the winner will receive a 1 year paid member status here on Jeepforum as well as a substantial gift card from Metalcloak!
At this time, the $200 additional prize from Quadratec is continuing on a month by month basis.
A huge thank you to our supporters each month!

If there are any more questions feel free to post in this thread or PM me with any concerns or suggestions

Good luck to all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman

Come on by! It's easy to network locally when you join a 4x4 club especially when all the clubs in your state are united and invited to each other's runs. You meet poor folk like me or run into guys that own some of the big companies you only aspire to order from and drool when you see their products. The great uniting factor is that we are all jeepers at heart and are willing to help each other out even if its just a little. That's what the jeep wave is all about: community. The wave is the tip of the iceberg.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 Old 09-24-2017, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance.

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Luuca

"Alice"
1991 YJ
4.0 Swap
AX-15 with Hack'n'Tap flange

"Alice"
1991 YJ
4.0 Swap
AX-15 with Hack'n'Tap flange
NP-231

Suspension:
OME 36Rs on all 4 corners
Boomerang 5/8" Shackles Front
Boomerang 5/8" Shackles Rear
Bilstien 5100 Shocks on all 4 corners
RE Sway Bar Discos – Home brew extensions for lift
Adams CV rear driveshaft
Adams CV front driveshaft

Axles:
Dana 30 front axle - Spartan Locker - 4.10 gears
Dana 35 rear axle - Spartan Locker - 4.10 gears
32x11.5r15 Yokohoma Geolander AT-S
TJ Ravine Rims - 15x8

Armor:
TuffStuff front bumper with Bull Bar with recovery points
Smittybuilt rear bumper with recovery points
Homebrew rocksliders – 3/16’ with “steps”
TJ flares with fender cuts

Recovery:
TuffStuff 9500lb winch with wired and remote control
Snatch Block
Gloves
Tow Strap
E-tool

Lights:
LED Floods on Bull Bar

Other Junk:
Smittybuilt faded neoprene seat covers
Anti-theft hidden kill switch
Tuffy Security Trunk
Tuffy Security Center Console

This Jeep has been a labor of love for both my daughter and I. We started with a wreck in the desert. It’s her daily driver now, so mods have been kept to the necessary for the moderate trails we tackle during trips to Cleghorn Pass and Big Bear. That said, my daughter is fearless and has tackled going up White Mountain in big bear – following locked JKUs and Rubi’s up. Our YJ, named Alice after the rough and tumble main character from the Resident Evil series, is comfortable enough to drive long distance on the freeway/interstate (daughter goes to school in Idaho) but has enough upgrades to allow for fun and challenging wheeling.

I have tried to keep the built-not-bought mentality when modding Alice. The rocksliders, TC drop, Swaybar QDs are all made by me with help from my wheeling buddy Tom (he welds – I’m learning). We did all the repairs, bodywork, and everything we possibly could in our driveway, Maintaining the balance between building a full-on crawler and keeping our YJ a comfortable daily driver is difficult after seeing all the awesome builds on the YJ forums every day, but keeping the purpose of our YJ in mind has always served us well when making decisions along the way. If you have read my blog (in my sig) you’ll know that this YJ is probably the one project that rebuilt my relationship with my daughter, and for that, it will never leave our family.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1852.JPG   IMG_1851.JPG   IMG_1850.JPG   IMG_1849.JPG  

Quote:

Come on by! It's easy to network locally when you join a 4x4 club especially when all the clubs in your state are united and invited to each other's runs. You meet poor folk like me or run into guys that own some of the big companies you only aspire to order from and drool when you see their products. The great uniting factor is that we are all jeepers at heart and are willing to help each other out even if its just a little. That's what the jeep wave is all about: community. The wave is the tip of the iceberg.
post #3 of 51 Old 09-24-2017, 05:21 PM Thread Starter
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance.

1993 YJ Wrangler 

CWBreeding

Year: 1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ

Specifications and Modifications:

Drivetrain
-2.5L
-HPD30 front, Ford 8.8 LSD rear, both geared to 4.88
-AA SYE kit, Tom Woods CV driveshaft
-35" Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's w/ Kevlar

Suspension/Steering
-Power steering conversion and PS gearbox from a Dodge Durango with M.O.R.E. Steering box stabilizer bracket
-Rusty's Offroad heavy duty tie-rod and drag link
-4" Rubicon Express suspension lift with single leaf removed from each pack (decreases spring rate, increases ride quality, and gives lift of ~2.5-3" while maintaining original range of motion), 5/8" lift boomerang shackles rear, 2" bodylift

Interior
-Bedlined tub
-Corbeau Baja SS bucket seats
-Tuffy center console
-Polk audio speakers in a floor mount speaker pod

Recovery
-Warn M8274 built in 1976 that I rebuilt as a summer project

Miscellaneous
-Poison Spyder DeFenders (steel)
-Smittybuilt bumpers front and rear
-TJ rear flares
-Ridgid Job Box for secure, dry rear storage

The Story:

I bought this Jeep when I was 15 and a freshman in high school and it was bone stock. All the work that's been done to it has been done by me and my awesome dad, and it's how I learned the art of wrenchin'. I just finished my sophomore year of college, and had to leave the Jeep behind while I studied abroad during June. I got "the itch" while I was overseas, and started collecting parts to rebuild the 8274. They were waiting for me when I returned, ready to be put to use. Got the winch on and took it wheeling! Overall, it's been a long, slow build with lots of wheeling and a few broken parts thrown in the mix, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Last year, I mentioned that the next items on the list were repainting the front clip and getting a winch, and in the past year I've completed both of those tasks and then some.
Now, I'm thinking the next item on the list will either be a powertrain swap or some sort of suspension redo(ORI, coilovers, etc).
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1853.JPG   IMG_1854.JPG   IMG_1855.JPG   IMG_1856.JPG  

post #4 of 51 Old 09-24-2017, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance.

1993 YJ Wrangler 

bobracing

1992 YJ
Engine: 4.0bobracing

1992 YJ
Engine: 4.0
Trans: 32RH auto
Xfer: 231/D300 doubler, AA HD 32 spline D300 output shaft.
Tires: 37" Falken MT
Wheels: Allied beadlocks (heavy)
Front axle: 76 Waggy D44, e-locker, 4.56 gears
Rear axle: 94 Isuzu Rodeo, e-locker, 4.56 gears, factory disk brakes

Suspension: BDS 3.5" lift springs
Front: WFO reverse shackle with shackle thru the frame, 5" custom shackles. Shocks: Cheap Rough Country 12" travel mounted on top of axle, non of this hanging below the axle stuff.
Rear: Spring mounts "frenched" into the frame, mount is about 2" higher than stock, 6" RC boomerang rear shackles. Shocks: 90s era RS5000 out back (what I had that fit). Again moved up a bit so they don't hang below the axle.

Safety:
Added a bunch of bars to the stock rollbar, tied to the frame thru bushings in six places (a, b, & c pillars)
PRP suspension seats mounted to the rollcage.

Misc:
Highlined hood, 1 1/2"
Homebrew tube fenders, 1.5 tube and 16ga
Homebrew radiator loop, 1.75 tube
Homebrew rockers, 2x6 rect tube cut in ~1/3 with 1 1/2" tube
All tied together and tied to the frame using bushings
Homebrew Front shock hoops
Homebrew 3/16" beadlock spacers, keep the bolts in tension. Bead is too thick for the factory 1/8" ones
homebrew D300 twin stick extention. They needed to move 7" foward with the doubler added or end up under the pass. seat
JB D300 twin sticks
Homebrew 8274 winch mount/bumper
8274 winch
150' Bigfoot Kevlar rope
TJ rear flares installed backwards, just because they fit better that way
1994 XJ double diaphragm brake booster adapted to YJ, basically same as TJ booster mod.
1975 T-bird master brake cylinder (disks fr & rr)
CAI, TJ tube and auto parts store pieces, because of master/booster length
MORE HD steering mount, moves box 1.5" foward
TJ pitman arm
Chevy TREs
TJ SYE rear driveshaft
Locking front hubs

Switch-Pro control center.
This allows bluetooth control over what is hooked to it, winch, aux. lights, and locker are what is hooked up at this time.
Not exatly sure why I would need the lockers remote controlled but can do it.
Lights, when that late night trip calls, got to make sure bigfoot isn't waiting.
The winch can be controlled from about 200' away, more than I have rope.

Future:
Tire carrier for the heavy tire and wheel combo
Harnesses
A/C compressor air. The electric (mv50 or what it is) works well but not the fastest thing.
Outboarded rear shocks.
Better shocks but I am surprised at how well the cheapies are working.

Back Story:
This Jeep ended up at at a friend because someone needed to store it, the Jeep was thought to have a blown headgasket. Short story, thinking the kid wanted 2500, I kind of jokingly said it was only worth 500. About 2 day later I get a call asking if I was serious about the offer, Ummmm yes.
I drove/wheeled the Jeep for a couple years in the stock configuration doing small things like U-bolt flip, add-a-leaf, and a few other things until one day something went "POP" in the front. As most know, one thing leads to another and really not sure if there isn't something that hasn't been changed/modified/rebuilt on the Jeep now.
Trans: 32RH auto
Xfer: 231/D300 doubler, AA HD 32 spline D300 output shaft.
Tires: 37" Falken MT
Wheels: Allied beadlocks (heavy)
Front axle: 76 Waggy D44, e-locker, 4.56 gears
Rear axle: 94 Isuzu Rodeo, e-locker, 4.56 gears, factory disk brakes
Attached Images

post #5 of 51 Old 09-24-2017, 05:34 PM Thread Starter
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance.

1993 YJ Wrangler 

AZdEvilYJ

1995 Rio Grande
I got my YJ in a trade for my 1994 GMC K1500 back in the beginning of 2010. I didn’t want to give up my 4wd but needed something more fuel efficient… what better than a 4banger jeep!! I drove it bone stock for about 7 months while I paid off some debt, and then the jeep bug hit. It started with some 130watt spot lights, then some 30in mud tires. As I wheeled more, gained more experience behind the wheel, and tackled tougher terrains, I have evolved my jeep out of necessity through trial & error, all while still maintaining my mall-crawlin’ good looks
After almost 6 years of enduring the 4cyl stuggles, I have finally pulled the trigger on my v8 swap and after many beers, re-do’s, electrical gremlins, transmission leaks, and more beers the swap is complete with 2 offroad trips on it and about 1000 miles, im loving the power of the 350 and the ease and control of the auto trans (I know I know…).
All the struggles have been worth the effort until the next phase of the build! I have the superduty 60 in the garage, plans for the matching Sterling 10.25/10.5 and then the parts collection will commence.

Here’s the current specs:
• 1994 TBI 5.7 350, Advanced Adapters Motor Mounts, Shorty Hugger Headers, DUI Ignition, KN Intake with Outerwears waterproof dust cover, Flowmaster 50 series exhaust and other torque building goodies
• 1988 700r4 with Lokar 12” Shifter
• 1988 NP231cHD / 1995 NP231j Hybrid with Billet cable shifter
• JB Conversions SYE and a shortened and beefed up XJ CV front drive shaft for my new rear shaft
• Ford Taurus 2 speed electric fan with Volvo relay, Saab inline temp housing, and VW 2spd temp switch
• Dodge Durango Steering Box and Ruff Stuff Heim Steering
• Locked F/R - HP30(Solid Cover, Lock-Rite Locker, TJ shafts, Timkin hubs, 4.10) and Ford 8.8 (Solid cover, Lokka Locker, Disc Brakes, 4.10)
• Metalcloak 4” arched Front Fenders
• Metal cloak Frame-built Bumper with Winch Guard and Hi-Mount Shackle System
• My grandfathers Warn 8274 Vintage 1975 that’s been spruced up with a JDfab winch plate with bottle opener, 100’ of synthetic rope and billet hawse.
• Rubicon Express 4in suspension, BSERK stock length Shackles
• 35x12.5r15 Goodyear MTRK’s with some rock-rashed alloy 15x8’s
• Poison Spyder Crusher Corners and Hood Louvers
• Barnes4wd full length rocker sliders
• Modified TJ Bestop extend-a-trunk security tonneau
• C-RES top, Bestop Supertop and soft doors, CJ7 Full Steel Doors
• Super sweet Projector LED headlights
• KC cyclone LED rock lights, LED tail lights, red LED dash lights, 7’ 45w LED spots on the windshield, and 12” IllumiNationLed Light Bar up front guiding the way
• Pioneer stereo with Rampage steel security console, 12” shallow-depth Pioneer Sub, Kicker Amp, and I’m sure plenty of other stuff here and there.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1866.JPG   IMG_1865.JPG   IMG_1791.JPG  
Attached Images

post #6 of 51 Old 09-24-2017, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance.

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Louie4

1993 Jeep YJ Sahara

Specs:

-4.0L with 320,000 miles
-AX-15
-NP231 w/AA SYE
-Tom Woods front and rear driveshaft
-Black 15 x 8 Steelies
-35” x 12.5 BFG KM2’s
-SOA Front & Rear: Stock springs with added main
-5125 Bilstein Shocks Front & Rear
-Front Shock Hoops
-Parts Mike Steering Box Bracket
-Waggy Pitman Arm
-Ruff Stuff stock length rear shackles
-Front HP D30 w/Yukon 4.10’s & Lock-Right
-Rear Ford 8.8 w/4.10’s & Aussie Locker
-Impact Fabworks stubby front bumper
-Modified Smittybilt rear tire carrier
-1/4" x 4" x 4" Angle Rockers
-Solid 8.8 Diff Guard
-Poison Spyder 3” DeFenders ~ 3/16" Steel
-Rear TJ flares
-Softopper
-1982 M8274 Warn Winch
-Teraflex Hi-Steer Knuckle
-Heavy Duty tie rod & drag link
-1” Daystar Body Lift
-Daystar Extended Bumpstops
-LED tail lights and reverse lights
-Exercise Bike Hand Throttle
-Hayden Power Steering Cooler
-Sunfire seats
-Front AtoZ Roll Bar
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1869.JPG  
Attached Images

post #7 of 51 Old 09-24-2017, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance.

1993 YJ Wrangler 

shaggyjim

-1992 YJ

-My Jeep was originally an all black SE with a soft top and half doors, tube bumpers, AC, 4.0L H.O and three speed automatic.
I have now added the following to it.

-High pinion Dana 44 from a 77 F150 with Detroit Truetrak and 4.88's, Chevy knuckles with Ford disks in 5x5.5, high steer made from 1.5"x.250 DOM.

-Ford 9" out of a 80's Bronco with a true Hi9 center that has a 35 spline ARB with 4.88's, and 35 spline Currie shafts.

-I have a Super short SYE from Teraflex and drive shaft I got from a place in south Denver. it front drive shaft is stock from a XJ.

-35" BFG KM2's and aluminum wheels

-Other mods include no front bumper, Mile Marker 9500, Smittybult rear bumper and tire carrier, Genright aluminum rocker guards and flat fenders, Lacarra steering wheel, cheap Autozone racing seats, Early CJ7 full doors, frameless soft top from softtoppers, and two booster seats for the Kids.

-As for the future mods I have been looking hard at a four link setup running ORI struts and a L33 5.3L/4l60e swap. I would also like a nice set of spring seats and to add onto the roll bar and a zip locker for the Dana 44.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1874.JPG   IMG_1873.JPG   IMG_1875.JPG   IMG_1876.JPG  
post #8 of 51 Old 09-24-2017, 05:43 PM Thread Starter
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance.

1993 YJ Wrangler 

92WranglerinUT

YJ year of production: 1992

Specifications and mods: Base model, 6 cyl, manual tranny, BFG 31x10.5x15 tires, 2” body lift, 2” Spidertrax spacers, extra-wide fender flares, aftermarket hard top, Smitty chrome bumpers, steps, mirrors, KC Hilites 3” LED cubes, Pioneer receiver, Crunch 1000W amp, JVC dash and 6x9 box speakers.

Background story:
My husband, Iain, loves jeeps, but it’s been years since he had a jeep (he previously owned a beat-up CJ and a heavily modified YJ). Earlier this year, Iain decided he wanted another YJ. Although I hated his other jeeps, I decided to fully support his decision, so long as it was 6cyl, manual tranny, low miles, with a hard top, and not heavily modified. Since we live in Park City, Utah, most local jeeps are rust buckets or heavily modified, so we gambled with buying long distance.

In April, we bought our jeep for $4,500 from southern AZ (sight unseen) and Iain flew down to drive it 750 miles home. Immediately, the master cylinder fell apart, then in the middle of nowhere, a 31” tire blew with only a 28” spare on jeep, and finally the rear drive shaft came out and grenaded the underside of the jeep. Jeep had to be towed the last 150 miles home. Shop estimate was over $3K to get it back on the road, so I found this forum, a jeep salvage parts shop for the t-case and rear axle, and Iain and I began reconstructing jeep ourselves.

First, we replaced t-case, front/rear drive shafts, rear axle, master cylinder, heater/radiator hoses, power steering pump and lines, motor mount, tranny mount, spicer u-joints (drive shaft and axle), timken wheel assemblies, omix/ada tie rod assembly and all tie rod ends, spicer upper/lower ball joints, RE sway link ends, Raybestos rotors/pads, Goodridge braided metal brake lines, and Magnaflow muffler/tailpipe.

Then, we removed busted rancho lift kit and dropped t-case kit, and replaced with stock springs, cheapo shocks and steering damper (for now). We installed Spidertrax 2” spacers to compensate for the 31” tires with 2” body lift. We also removed rear track bar, figured out DIY alignment, and adjusted tire pressure to 25psi for added comfort.

Finally, we installed new stereo system (pioneer cd player/media receiver, 1000w crunch amp, jvc 6x9 box and 4x6 dash speakers), fabricated a rear window for hard top (was missing when purchased), fixed broken seat mount, and installed KC Hilites 3” LED cubes.

It will never be a crazy lifted rock-crawler, but our jeep can now cruise 80mph down the freeway to take us into some pretty awesome remote backcountry all over Utah. And despite all the problems that came with getting this jeep, I am genuinely attached to it, maybe even more so than Iain.

Thanks to all for the help and support, Janet.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1880.JPG   IMG_1879.JPG   IMG_1878.JPG   IMG_1877.JPG  
post #9 of 51 Old 09-24-2017, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance.

1993 YJ Wrangler 

'92 vegas YJ

1992 YJ
4.0L
AX15
NP231 with Teralow 4:1 and AA SYE

Suspension:
SOA front with stock springs. Daves unlimited outboard mounts and 14" Bilstein shocks.
Custom double triangulated 4 link rear with 14" ORIs and trying out the MC Duroflex joints.
Custom Driveshafts front and rear

Axles:
Front- '88 Ford HP KP D60 with 5.13 Yukon gears, ARB, 35 spline chromo inner and outer shafts with 35 spline ECGS drive slugs.
Rear- Eaton HO72 with 5.13 gears, ORB lockers and Artec universal 9" truss.

Wheels/tires:
17" Allied beadlocks
41.5x13.5 R17 Pitbull rocker radials

I was going to add a miscellaneous tab but I dont even know where to start. Everything on the Jeep has been changed. I started out with my running 1992 Jeep YJ on 35's. I then bought a donor 1989 Jeep YJ from craigslist to cut up. I cut the body and frame and stretched it 15". Im running one ton axles on 41.5" tires, PSC Hydro assist steering. I built a custom 6 point cage and run Mastercraft suspension seats up front with a Corbeau rear Suspension bench with PRP harness's all around. I spent 2 years building the Jeep on weekends and vacation time. Thank you for letting me enter and I wish the best for all entries and participants.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2301.jpg   IMG_1312.jpg  
Attached Images

post #10 of 51 Old 09-24-2017, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance.

1993 YJ Wrangler 

NHfireLJ

NHfireLJ

NHFIRE LJ
95 Jeep YJ Unlimited Stretch
1LONGYJ

Specs:
ENGINE/Drivetrain
95’ Cherokee 4.0 HO w AW4 transmission w external filter and Derale cooler, Browndog 1” motor mount lift and engine brackets, cooled by Taurus 2 spd fan and Volvo controller, TJ headpipe conversion and misc exhaust.
-136 amp GC Alternator and dual battery setup
-Dakota steering box upgrade, PS cooler with MORE Hi steer kit, steering box skid and MORE streering box stabilizer
-NELCO dual Diaphragm Brake booster and MC and all disks proportioning valve
-Homebrew Hummer intake
-NP231, Savvy Shifter cable, AA SYE
-Front HP D30, 4.10 w Aussie locker, 4330 Chrome-Moly shafts w 1350 U joints , Riddler cover
-Rear Ford 8.8 w disk brakes, 4.10 w Aussie locker , Yukon Chrome-moly C clip eliminator shafts, Solid cover
-Tom Woods front and rear CV driveshafts

SUSPENSION
-SOA, OEM springs w added mainleaf, Ruffstuff perches and Ruffstuff DIY traction bar.
-3/8” heavy duty shackles
-Daystar 1" BL
-Ford F250 Shock towers front, MORE Shock extenders Rear
-Bilstein 5150 shocks x 4
-Black 15 x 8 steelies
-Jetzon Mud Claws 35" 12.5 x 15

ARMOR and BODY
-Poison Spyder front bumper
-Smitybilt rear bumper homebrew recovery D rings
-Homebrew Rockers
-Homebrew Oil pan skid
-UCF Belly up Skid and Gen Right trans crossmember
-Rugged Ridge fuel tank skid
-Gen Right front and Rear tub corner armor, w OEM Rubicon flares
-Besttop NK OEM LJ top
-TJ full hard doors
-Monstaliner tub interior
- A to Z Fab / Homebrew Cage, Rockhard Harness bar
-2001 Toyota Celica GT Seats
-CJ drop down tailgate
-CB and Fire ground VHF radios
-Tuffy and 40mm Ammo can storage boxes
- LJ rollbar speaker pods
-LED lighting, bumper and windshield

RECOVERY
-Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500 winch w Amsteel synthetic line
-MISC recovery gear (straps,tree savers,blocks,and shackles)
-Hi-Lift Jack
MISC
-OBA , A/C conversion w 2.5 gal tank
-Frame swap build up.
-TJ fuel filler mod
-Tub mounted church key
-CJ mirrors

This is my 3rd jeep build, and after seeing a previous YJ to LJ morph, I knew I had to build one.. but keep it leaf sprung. I couldn’t find a 4.0 and as much as I enjoyed a manual trans, the clutch got old on the trails, so I bought a 2.5 and a XJ 4.0 auto for a donor drivetrain… It was great project. In the course of 7 months, I stripped, cut, welded, repowered, rolled and then winter wheeled my YJ Unlimited! SOA rides and flexes great. Future mods include another Golen Stroker engine, and front D44 and perhaps 37’s, Home brew tub mounted tire carrier, Homebrew Trusses
Attached Thumbnails
16683968_10209558738548470_323667419678893403_n.jpg   6-11 (1).jpg   19146107_10155089042689017_7827279433306080475_n (1).jpg   Sam 1st wall (1).jpg  
post #11 of 51 Old 09-24-2017, 06:08 PM
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

post #12 of 51 Old 09-24-2017, 06:11 PM Thread Starter
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance.

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Jankoid

1994 YJ
4.0L/AX15/np231 w/ SYE
35" MTRs (previously KM2s)
Non-disco hp30 front, Aussie locker, chromos, 4.56s, trussed, etc
D44 rear, Aussie locker, chromos, 4.56s, etc
~3" lift SUA with military wrap springs
6" rear wheelbase stretch
Custom tummy tucker and engine skid
RCI fuel cell
BTF fenders
Stout Fab custom cut stretch corners
Barnes4wd rock sliders and bumpers
Smitty winch w/ synthetic line
Full roll cage and racing seats
Etc, etc, etc...

I bought this YJ a couple years ago as a backup trail rig while my LJ is undergoing a massive overhaul. Well, fast forward to now and the LJ is no closer to being done, and I've become quite attached to my little YJ. It was a bit of a pile when I got it though, after going through multiple owners who never maintained it properly. It had a terrible rattle can paint job, bad death wobble, all 4 shocks were blown, the radiator wasn't even full of coolant, and many more issues. It had potential though, with the built axles, tummy tucker, fuel cell, and cage already done. I do paint and body work for a living, so I gave it a nice paint job, and stretched the wheelbase while I was at it since the gas tank was already out of the way. Then it was just a matter of fixing everything mechanical, and now I've got a nice trail rig that still drives nicely on the street! Of the several Jeeps I have, this one is probably my favorite now.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2287.jpg   IMG_2305.jpg   IMG_2304.jpg   IMG_2303.jpg  
post #13 of 51 Old 09-24-2017, 06:17 PM Thread Starter
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance.

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Ok, all in now. Get to votin!

Quote:

post #14 of 51 Old 09-24-2017, 06:18 PM
'92 vegas YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Great looking Jeeps.

Voted.
post #15 of 51 Old 09-24-2017, 07:35 PM
bobracing
1992 YJ Wrangler 

There are some tough choices this month, pretty and functional rigs.

Voted
1992 renagade likes this.

92 YJ
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/open-mouth-insert-jeep-2878945/
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.