Seat Covers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Seat Covers

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsECGS Labor Day Sale!!New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 07-13-2010, 10:19 AM   #1
cameron_
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Seat Covers

I was looking at seat covers online and I was wondering if anyone knows what agood water proof seat cover brand is?

cameron_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2010, 11:51 AM   #2
Chawietjes
1998 ZJ 

Jeep Seat Covers - Wet Okole Hawaii

One of my friends has theese in his dodge, fit GREAT, look sharp, and this is the same company that makes wetsuits....so WATERPROOF. The downside is expensive!
Unread 07-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #3
cameron_
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks for helping me out they look great all i need is to get some money
cameron_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2010, 01:06 PM   #4
MWguy101
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chawietjes View Post
Jeep Seat Covers - Wet Okole Hawaii

One of my friends has theese in his dodge, fit GREAT, look sharp, and this is the same company that makes wetsuits....so WATERPROOF. The downside is expensive!
For that price you can buy new seats online. There are a bunch of sites out there. But, I do like all the options they give you on the Hawaii site. I bought some neoprene covers for mine, but they soak up the water. They were cheaply made.

Rugged Ridge 13401.04 - Rugged Ridge Premium High-Back Bucket Seat for 76-02 Jeep CJ5, CJ7, CJ8 Scrambler & Wrangler YJ, TJ - Quadratec

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.