If I have one nemesis with my YJ it's not rust, it's not death wobble, heck it's not even that I have a 2.5L engine. It's all the gawd***n bolts and screws I break while removing stock parts.
Here's a list of the bolts I have broken off (or discovered already broken) in the past month:
1. One of the bolts holding the skid plate up. The nut insdie the frame came loose, leaving me no way of removing the bolt without cutting it.
2. The bottom bolt holding the drivers side front fender to the firewall.
3. One screw holding the IAC onto the throttle body.
4. 3 out of 8 bolts holding the fuel pump relay into the tank.
5. And the worst of them all, a bolt holding the exhaust manifold to the block. I spent 4 hours trying to get this bolt out over the weekend. The damn thing is snapped off inside the block and damn near impossible to get out.
So I want want to say, I hate you broken bolts that are stuck inside my Jeep.