SCORE!! or maybe not? Help. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > SCORE!! or maybe not? Help.

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
PastorBrian
2015 YJ Wrangler 

SCORE!! or maybe not? Help.

PastorBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #2
richharr
1993 YJ Wrangler 

If i didnt have hard doors and a top id grab it, i only use mine for 3-4 months anyway. Clean, oil and paint and your golden. Not a bad price
richharr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2012, 08:43 PM   #3
nathanninja
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Definitely a screaming deal. I ALMOST bought a set of full doors from a junkyard near me. Was out scrounging for 703 injectors and I spotted 2 4.0 manual YJs on the way out. The yard NEVER has Jeeps, so I asked how much for the doors, they wanted $150. I knew I could resell them for double that, so I started pulling them off. Unforunately they closed before I could get the one off. I showed up 15 minutes after they opened the next day to finish, and someone had already jumped on them. SOOOO pissed.
nathanninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
PastorBrian
2015 YJ Wrangler 

PastorBrian is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.