Well I drove the Jeep to work 4 days out of the week last week and all of friday running errands. The following observations about the shakedown session after I was crawling around underneath yesterday.
1. My left front shock is blown and leaking fluid (need replaced anyways because they're for a 2" lift)
2. My steering stabilizer is leaking fluid
3. Valve cover is leaking again. I'll need to go at it with a bigger bead of rtv (I could never get this cover to seal on my brothers jeep so I expected this)
4. Rear pinion seal is leaking (knew that already though)
5. Gas gauge now jumps irratically. After some research it seems the damper in the gauge gave up which is not uncommon
6. My voltmeter for the battery doesn't seem to work correctly. I measured ~14.5v on the battery terminals so it has to be in the wiring or gauges.
7. I have an unknown driveline/bearing/loose chain'ish noise when letting off the gas on the highway. I'm thinking its the tcase chain, but am not ruling out the rear diff. If it's the diff, hopefully it's just low on oil because of the bad seal.
I'll be tackling these things as time/cash/motivation allows. I have everything for the valve cover and rear pinion so I will probably start there, but I'm going to take things at a slower pace for a little so I don't get burned out.
89 YJ S, 2.5L/AX-5/NP231
99 WJ Limited, 4.0L/42RE/NP247
93 YJ, 4.0L HO/32RH/NP231 - Sold