Savvy Off Road Front Bumper Give Away! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Savvy Off Road Front Bumper Give Away!

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 12-02-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
Savvy
Vendor
2014 JK Wrangler 

Savvy Off Road Front Bumper Give Away!

THE WINNER IS Goobersbro!

JeepForum Members have been really good to us and to start getting them interested in our YJ products I thought it would be cool to give away a new Savvy Aluminum Front Bumber and Fairlead for a YJ. I'm going to select a supporting JeepForum member from the ones that post up in this thread. A picture and a paragraph will help but not necessary. So post up and the Winner will be selected on December 15th. One post only please. Good luck!

You must be a Subscriber to Win so go here to sign up:
JeepForum.com - Registration

Gerald

Oh yeah, here is what the bumper looks like!

Email me for the fastest response: gman@savvyoffroad.com

Like us on Facebook FACEBOOK.COM/SAVVYOFFROAD

The ONLY place to get Savvy/Currie Lifts and parts! The best price and support!

Now with Lifetime Guarantee Lifetime Guarantee - See Here

http://www.savvyoffroad.com

Savvy Spartan 2004 LJ

2014 JKU Test Mule

2003 TJ Project Unrolled
2003 TJ Project Click Here
Savvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2009, 08:57 PM   #2
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

This is a nice way to show how much you & the rest of the Savvy folks support your customers and our hobby!
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2009, 09:02 PM   #3
mario figueroa
1988 YJ Wrangler 

wish me luck,
mario figueroa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
yjcrawler
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Would look great right here
Unread 12-02-2009, 09:18 PM   #5
Mean Max
Don't poke the bear

1991 YJ Wrangler 

Hook me up! Please?

Okay, here's a quick paragraph (or more?) to provide some background on Mean Max & my wife (skynyrdchick, also a JF member) and our 3 Jeeps. I hadn't had a Jeep since the '80's & was really starting to get the Jeep-jones pretty bad. I saved up some cash to buy my '91 YJ and gave away my old '89 Dodge Ramcharger to a buddy that was down on his luck at the time. It was a 1 owner Jeep that was fairly un-molested, and had a 4.0L/AX-15 like I wanted. It's just perfect for me!

This was okay, except that I couldn't keep the wife out of my YJ. So I looked around & found her a '93 that was equipped pretty much exactly like I had hoped, straight body with little or no rust, and a 4.0L/AX-15 with A/C.
By the way, this little cutie is our (almost) 4 year old, Brionna, who also stars in many of my write-ups & how-to threads!

Then the need arose for a different family vehicle, so I found us a '99 WJ with a 4.0L and a NP242. It hasn't been the best vehicle in the world, but at least it's a Jeep!

Keeping all of these things running led me to jeepforum.com for answers, and as it turned out I started helping out others as I was learning too! I already had a mechanical background, so I caught on pretty quickly I guess. Along the way I learned so much about these Jeeps since getting ours, that I have started doing a lot of "side work" as the local Jeep nut!

Well, that's our story, and thanks for the opportunity to be in the running for a killer new bumper! Thanks!

Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimatE View Post
Max has a picture of every Jeep part ever made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benderff View Post
No one here knows what they are talking about. You should try Pirate 4x4 they will be happy to help you.

There is no situation that cannot be improved with a small but well-placed explosive.

Last edited by Mean Max; 12-03-2009 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: Paragragh & pics added on 12-3-09
Mean Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2009, 09:27 PM   #6
Dreygo
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Sign me up.

If you dont mind.
Unread 12-02-2009, 09:34 PM   #7
Ptr
1992 J-Series Truck 

In it to win it!

wow, that's really corny sounding
Ptr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2009, 09:35 PM   #8
ritjobbie
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Do you remember in Magnum PI when Magnum pulls up to Robin's estate in the Ferrari and he always has to mess with Higgins' Dobermans, Zeus and Apollo? Every time he sees those dogs hauling butt he is saying to himself, "Damn, those ugly mother fathers are going to ruin my day, AGAIN!" Nothing is worse than a crapload of doggie claw-marks on a fine piece of Italy. Magnum's day is full of suck because he has to look at the scratches on the side of his (free) Ferrari. Every. Day.

Well, that's how I feel every time I look at my lame front bumper (except I'm not in Hawaii nor do I have a kickbutt mustache):

Pick me?
Unread 12-02-2009, 09:36 PM   #9
clemsonfan16
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Pleeeeeeaaassseeee??
clemsonfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2009, 09:37 PM   #10
WranglerZac
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Count me in please!
Black Jeep Society #589

Michigan Jeepers #84

V5 Group #1

1994-YJ
2002-WJ
WranglerZac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2009, 09:37 PM   #11
Mr.B
Wot's...uh The Deal?

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Ok, I'm in.
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

My Jeep

'89 XJ Laredo Bone Stock

Member:The Wrecking Crew

Ham license:
KB6(tooeasytosearch)

Everyone is Welcome
www.rubiconramblers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sanderson
You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefstew
I may have proven that I am in fact an idiot, by all of your standards...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritjobbie View Post
Mr.B's post gets you as close to Buddha as you can get on JF...
Mr.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2009, 09:41 PM   #12
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Count me in!!!! You guys have some awesome products, keep up the great work.

My jeep is my dream vehicle, it was in all in one type of deal. I can drive on and off road, take the top off or have it one. I can drive through the snow or the sand. I can drive up a rock or down in some mud. My jeep is my life and I love when people look at it, when people see my jeep they see the front first. So anywhere I go, whether it be up a mountain or down on the beach or somewhere inbetween everyone who looks at the jeep will see the bumper first and I would love to have them look at an awesome looking bumper rather then a lame stock bumper.
Thank for the opportunity to win this bumper.

Last edited by 1997_Sport; 12-03-2009 at 11:57 AM..
1997_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #13
Douglas S.

Too tired to type paragraph or post picture
Unread 12-02-2009, 09:43 PM   #14
deerslayer123
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Count me in.. Its sure would look sweet on my rig... Thanks Savvy!!!!!

it would compliment my newest purchase... n look awesome

deerslayer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2009, 10:23 PM   #15
WSPJeep
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Wow, that is one sweet bumper!!
My Grandad recently left me his YJ in his will and I would love to add this bumper to our Jeep! I don't currently have a picture of the YJ, but I am slowly building it. Right now it has 32" BFG All terrains and a few other small things like recovery, bed lined interior etc. I would love to add this part to the Jeep and it would be really cool to tell my Grandad that his old farm Jeep won this bumper! Thank you for your consideration! -Matthew Adams
WSPJeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.