Sahara interior color change up - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Sahara interior color change up

ECGS American Made Stub ShaftsDisc Brake Kits from ECGSSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 02-15-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
Idlewild294

Sahara interior color change up

I've got a 93 YJ that has all stock interior: grey dash, black AC, black radio controls, green console, green door panels, and green/spice seats. I recently sprayed the floors with black bedliner. I am looking at adding some black or spice colored seat covers, and maybe a black or spice colored center console. I am not sure if an almost all black interior will look odd with the green door panels, or if I should make the seats spice with a black console. Anyone here have any advice or experience with mixing and matching interior colors?

Idlewild294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 10:50 AM   #2
StanF
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Do a search on "painting dash" or something like that and you will find a lot of good pictures and info. I think you should customize it how you like it. The pictures in the other threads should give you a lot of ideas. Be sure to post "Before" and "After" pictures!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.